Managing partner of Doubinsky & Osharova Michael Doubinsky gave a lecture to the students of the online-course “Partnership: managing a legal business in times of coronavirus crisis”, held by the educational platform for lawyers Leadership in Law on July 10-31, 2020.
Mr Doubinsky shared his views on the issue of partnership management.
In particular, he spoke about such essential aspects of the partnership as:
- type of partnership of the company and type of partnership management;
- areas of responsibility and evaluation of the work of partners;
- organizational structure and distribution of roles;
- distribution of the “pie” (compensation models);
- the team and the pandemic: how to organize the work of the team from home and how to manage the work at the office;
- finance and the COVID-19 pandemic.