On December 13th, 2019, the International Forum of the Legal Services Promotion was held.
Michael Doubinsky, partner of Doubinsky & Osharova, participated in a discussion on how to build and develop a personal brand of a partner of a law firm.
The discussion focused on the following issues:
- what does a partner's personal brand mean;
- for what business purposes is it necessary to develop a personal brand;
- how to create a unique and powerful personal brand;
- company brand vs partner brand;
- how a firm's brand can strengthen a lawyer's one;
- what are the risks of investing in a lawyer's personal brand;
- whether you need to hold a "flaming star".
Michael Doubinsky told the audience about the history of creating and developing his own brand, how to become unique in the profession, what should be the relationship between the brand of the firm and the personal brand of a partner / lawyers, what is better - star team or team of stars.