- All we do for Clients is our top. We work hard to justify the trust and expectations of the Client. We guarantee absolute confidentiality of information received from the Client. We realize our responsibility for routine maintenance and for resolve of nonstandard problems. We provide due reports on proceeding the Client about his State of affairs.
- On the first day of our activity we declared an unwavering commitment to high quality of services that we provide to Clients. Each of our team members is doing everything to comply with these standards. Therefore, each case is handled with professional excellence. We focus our efforts to ensure successful result of our work.
- We set ourselves ambitious goals, the achievement of which will give the opportunity to be more attractive to Clients.
- We keep a favorable psychological climate in our team, having individual approach to each team member, taking into account his needs and giving them the chance to develop and choose the work area.
- We systematize experience gained by our professionals. We always encourage the desire to gain experience and share it with the colleagues.
- We enjoy sharing experiences at seminars, conferences and meetings.
We offer our Clients a strategy of creation a portfolio of intellectual property and provide its complex protection.
We provide a full range of intellectual property services.
Our lawyers and patent attorneys are graduates from the best educational institutions and have excellent practical experience.
Our history is the history of long-term successful practice, which ensured high reputation and rating of our Agency.
Patent Attorney of "Doubinsky and Osharova" Olga Leonchyk became one of the founders of National Association of Patent Attorneys of Ukraine (NAPA). Recently, significant changes have taken place in the field of intellectual property in our country: the sphere is currently being reformed, and the special laws on intellectual property rights have been amended.detail
By the decision of the Board of the Ukrainian Advocates’ Association, Anastasia Kazankina, a lawyer of Doubinsky & Osharova, has been appointed to serve as a Chairman of the Association for second year in a row.detail
President of the Ukrainian Trademark Association (UTA) Michael Doubinsky and Chairman of the Board of the National Association of Patent Attorneys of Ukraine Kateryna Sopova signed Memorandum on Cooperation and Mutual Assistance in the Field of Intellectual Property.detail